During this time of uncertainty amid the concerns of coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that the health and well-being of our patients is the top priority at our office.
What we do at Ascent Chiropractic reduces strain on the medical system and keeps people out of urgent care clinics, so we will continue to see patients as long as we believe we can minimize the potential risk to our patients.
We’ll continue to actively monitor this evolving situation through the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), as well as local public health officials, in order to get ahead of any potential risks.
We’ll also be taking extra measures to ensure our patients’ health and safety. Here are the preventive steps we are taking:
- Providing disposable face masks while in the office
- Limiting the number of patients in our waiting room to one at a time
- Following comprehensive sanitation routines between every patient
- Asking patients with coronavirus-related symptoms to recover fully before scheduling appointments
- Asking patients who have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus to postpone appointments
We hope our continuous monitoring of this situation and preventative measures to keep our office sanitary bring you solace in visiting us for current or future appointments.
Awareness and proactive steps are the best defense against this virus, and it will help us navigate these periods of uncertainty together. Good sleep, staying hydrated, exercise and vitamin D supplementation are other great steps to improve your immune system function.
Your health and safety are of the utmost importance during these challenging times, and we will continue to monitor these circumstances accordingly. Please do not hesitate to reach out with your questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Grant Radermacher