8 Reasons NOT To See A Chiropractor
Need some excuses to not see a chiropractor?
If you’ve visited our Facebook or Google pages lately, you’ve probably seen Ascent patients talking about all the benefits of getting regular chiropractic care. However, there are some people who just won’t be convinced, so if you’re looking for reasons not to see a chiropractor, here are eight of them!
1. You don’t have a spine. If you were born without a spine (or shoulders, knees, hips, wrists, or ankles for that matter), there’s really no need to worry about joint degeneration, is there?
2. If you can’t see it, it’s probably no big deal. Skin, eyes, hair, teeth… These front-facing body parts are important because other people can see them. If a healthy spine was really that important, it wouldn’t be in the back.
3. You prefer taking medication. Side effects make life more exciting! Dizziness, headaches, dry mouth, constipation, kidney and liver damage… What’s not to like about rolling the dice on side effects?
4. They don’t think occasional headaches and back pain are normal. Because headaches and intermittent back pain are super common, that means they’re normal, right? It’s not like your body’s trying to tell you there’s something wrong or anything.
5. They don’t prescribe drugs. Why would you want to go to a doctor who doesn’t think you need another prescription to add to your daily regimen?
6. They think lifestyle stress can cause problems, even without an injury. Apparently they’re not aware of bad genes. Everyone knows that back pain just runs in some families.
7. They expect you to make changes at home and work. They want you to make time for rest, exercise, and stretching. On top of that, they think you should change your diet. Evidently they don’t understand how busy you are…
8. Besides, you’re impervious to mistakes. You eat just fine, your workouts are perfectly on point, and there’s nothing wrong with the way you’re living. Even if your habits are making you gain weight and age prematurely, that’s none of your doctor’s business!
And if, after reading all that, you’re still not convinced you have no need for a chiropractor, give our office a call. We’d love to help you get started with chiropractic care and help your body function at its best! Make an appointment at Ascent Chiropractic in Brookfield by calling 262-345-4166 or schedule an appointment with our online scheduling app.